Humor in the Horoscope

It has been said that 90% of all people have a sense of humor.  Not sure about the other 10%, but one thing is certain, humor is the universal equalizer.  It is used to smooth out rough patches in life, it is used by speakers to break the ice before speaking, and it brings levity to what can be a difficult time on the planet.  What makes humor universal?  Are some astrological signs more prone to humor?  Is the quick-thinking Gemini better than say a slow plodding Taurus?  Does the Sagittarius tickle our ribs more than a stoic Capricorn?  These and other topics are discussed with astrologer and author Frank C. Clifford with your host, Chris Flisher